Legal Forms

We recommend you look through your County’s website for the most current forms. The Nevada Supreme Court also has forms available for family law matters, evictions, temporary protection orders, and Supreme Court Appeals.


For record sealing forms, please review our manual (Spanish version here)and click on the links below (You will be taken to our partner website called LawHelp Interactive):

For landlord-tenant forms you may also access the Access to Justice Commission of the Nevada Supreme Court.  For additional Justice Court forms, click on the links below: